ROMANTIC SMS

i have ...'L'

i have ...'O'

i have ...'V'

i have ...'E'

Can you send me ..."you"


*


I saw sumthing in da shop window 2day.

It was stunning cute beautiful & adorable.

I was supposed 2buy it4u till I

realised it was ur REFLECTION


*


A friend is sweet when its new

but it is sweeter when its TRUE!

But u know what?

Its sweetest when its you.


*


Feel good when somebody Miss u.

Feel better when somebody Loves u.

But feel best when somebody

never forgets u.


*


What's missing in H_RT? EA or U?

Pick EA u'll get HEART!

if u pick U, u'll get HURT!

I'd pick U coz its better to get

hurt than having a heart without U


*


There's no special reason for this msg,

I just want to steal a single moment

out of ur busy life and hope I can

make you smile & say: I miss U


*


Last Nite i wanted 2 write u a

letter but all i cud write was

.

.

noh ss!W !

.

.

It didnt make sense until

u Read it UPSIDE DOWN!!


*


If U read U Owe me a HUG,

if U delete U Owe me a KISS,

if U save U Owe me a DATE,

if U return txt 2 me, U Owe me All,

but if U ignore ur MINE,

so what will U do?


*


Roses r red and

violets r blue,

on valentines day

ill b thinking of u!!


*


ked God for a flower,

he gave me a garden.

I asked 4 a tree,

he gave me a forest.

I asked 4 a river,

he gave me an ocean.

I asked 4 an angel,

and he sent me YOU!


*


Immature love says:

"I love you because I need you"

Mature love says:

"I need you because I love you”


*


I dream about you evey night
I shiver when your in sight
I long to hold you close n tight
I wanna be there with all my might
I m just hoping I’m the girl whos right


*


24hrs make a lovely day,
7 days make a lovely week,
52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a
person like me will make ur life lovely.
Have a lovely day n life!**


*


The minute I heard my first love story
I started looking for you,
not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere.
They’re in each other all along.


*


Wen things go wrong…
Wen sadness fills ur heart…
wen tears flow in ur eyes…
always remember 3 things
1) I’m with u…
2) Still with u…
3) Will ALWAYS b…


*


I can see you in my hand.
When ever I join them for prayer,
your face is one of those
who live in my hear.
Bzoz our relation is from
heart to heart not sms to sms


*


My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!


*